12 Stock Footage Businesspeople We Don’t Completely Trust
Above: Dodgy dude. Clip D617-8-116
Career success in business depends not just on education, determination, and connections, it depends on character. Do you give it 110%, 24-7? Does your behavior reflect the deepest brand values of your company? Why are you looking at me like that? What’s that in your hand? You’re making me very uncomfortable. Surely there’s some way we can work this out …
1. He kept tenting his fingers whenever I mentioned my life insurance policy.
2. It was a conversation composed entirely of buzzwords.
3. Passionate presentation, but a little too inexperienced.
4. Unions crushed and fair-trade deals averted, the delegates strode smugly back to their Bentleys.
5. The manager seemed to value being well-liked over selling paper.
6. Her facial expression was all business, but she was playing two simultaneous games of Candy Crush.
7. The account rep didn’t seem that open to the client’s constructive criticism.
8. Ever since Annie got removed from the board, her paranoia was becoming more and more evident.
9. Was in a bit too much of a hurry to leave after our meeting.
10. When I said my proposals were “a little half-baked,” they couldn’t stop grinning.
11. He had that son-of-a-board-member vibe.
12. Seemed to think ending the handshake first was like losing a game of chicken.
You might also be interested in:
Get Vertical Ready with Dissolve
We all know that vertical footage is on the rise, accelerating to keep up with growing demand and increased smartphone use. As mobile phones become ubiquitous, we’re constantly using them (you may even be reading this on one) to capture and share content online and with each other. Since we hold our phones vertically 94% […] Read more
Achieving the MMUUULLTTIIPPLLY effect in Adobe® After Effects™
In our latest showreel, we experimented with multiplying subjects moving together, or in sequence. As we explored this idea, we ran into a variety of common problems. From masking; separating out our subjects to multiply with clean lines and minimal background noise, to selecting our clips. We pushed our Motion Designer, Petr, to the edge […] Read more
Meet Derek Armstrong McNeill
Derek McNeill has been telling visual stories most of his life. The Seattlite first honed his eye working as a photographer in the US Air Force, then worked in advertising art direction and design. He now divides his time shooting his own documentary projects and stock footage. “After carrying around a camera kit for years, telling visual […] Read more