12 Stock Footage Businesspeople We Don’t Completely Trust
Above: Dodgy dude. Clip D617-8-116
Career success in business depends not just on education, determination, and connections, it depends on character. Do you give it 110%, 24-7? Does your behavior reflect the deepest brand values of your company? Why are you looking at me like that? What’s that in your hand? You’re making me very uncomfortable. Surely there’s some way we can work this out …
1. He kept tenting his fingers whenever I mentioned my life insurance policy.
2. It was a conversation composed entirely of buzzwords.
3. Passionate presentation, but a little too inexperienced.
4. Unions crushed and fair-trade deals averted, the delegates strode smugly back to their Bentleys.
5. The manager seemed to value being well-liked over selling paper.
6. Her facial expression was all business, but she was playing two simultaneous games of Candy Crush.
7. The account rep didn’t seem that open to the client’s constructive criticism.
8. Ever since Annie got removed from the board, her paranoia was becoming more and more evident.
9. Was in a bit too much of a hurry to leave after our meeting.
10. When I said my proposals were “a little half-baked,” they couldn’t stop grinning.
11. He had that son-of-a-board-member vibe.
12. Seemed to think ending the handshake first was like losing a game of chicken.
You might also be interested in:
Six Tips For Writing A Winning Bio On Your Photography Website
As a photographer, you’re more used to working in the visual medium. This means that writing copy may not be one of your strengths. However, when people are hunting for a photographer to employ, they’re often as interested in your personality as they are in your portfolio, so let’s examine at the basics you need […] Read more
The Best Photo Courses For Students
It’s okay to assume that the primary duty of the internet is to break protocols, especially in learning. Practical programs like photography are not left out in the educational revolution of today’s world. You will find a number of viable courses that offer practical information for building the skills you need to thrive as a […] Read more
How to find models for your next photo shoot
Let’s get to the point, using friends and family as models is fun. You get the excuse of quality time while working, what could be better? Well eventually you may need to expand your list of models to fit the look of certain clients. You won’t need a casting agent to help with this, we’ve […] Read more