12 Stock Footage Businesspeople We Don’t Completely Trust
Above: Dodgy dude. Clip D617-8-116
Career success in business depends not just on education, determination, and connections, it depends on character. Do you give it 110%, 24-7? Does your behavior reflect the deepest brand values of your company? Why are you looking at me like that? What’s that in your hand? You’re making me very uncomfortable. Surely there’s some way we can work this out …
1. He kept tenting his fingers whenever I mentioned my life insurance policy.
2. It was a conversation composed entirely of buzzwords.
3. Passionate presentation, but a little too inexperienced.
4. Unions crushed and fair-trade deals averted, the delegates strode smugly back to their Bentleys.
5. The manager seemed to value being well-liked over selling paper.
6. Her facial expression was all business, but she was playing two simultaneous games of Candy Crush.
7. The account rep didn’t seem that open to the client’s constructive criticism.
8. Ever since Annie got removed from the board, her paranoia was becoming more and more evident.
9. Was in a bit too much of a hurry to leave after our meeting.
10. When I said my proposals were “a little half-baked,” they couldn’t stop grinning.
11. He had that son-of-a-board-member vibe.
12. Seemed to think ending the handshake first was like losing a game of chicken.
You might also be interested in:
User-Generated Content, The Original Form of Media
User-generated content (UGC) has always existed in our lives, from the first picture you ever took of a fancy meal at a restaurant, to the last selfie you took during your three week trip to Europe. Who knew that the hundreds of photos and videos in your camera roll could be of use to brands […] Read more
Make your videos rain with our weather overlay tutorial. No water needed.
If you have a project full of moody shots and pouring rain ahead of you, but the weather is bright and sunny? Don’t lose hope just now, there are a lot of options of how to make it rain from the comfort of your home (assuming you have the footage or you buy it – […] Read more
People No Longer Need Sound To Consume Video Content
How many times do you look around and everyone is on their phones? The 21st century is full of people consuming content, whether it’s on the subway, at work, or in schools. In this post we explore the topic of sound in media, which people have been choosing to live without. Ditching The Sound […] Read more