12 Stock Footage Businesspeople We Don’t Completely Trust
Above: Dodgy dude. Clip D617-8-116
Career success in business depends not just on education, determination, and connections, it depends on character. Do you give it 110%, 24-7? Does your behavior reflect the deepest brand values of your company? Why are you looking at me like that? What’s that in your hand? You’re making me very uncomfortable. Surely there’s some way we can work this out …
1. He kept tenting his fingers whenever I mentioned my life insurance policy.
2. It was a conversation composed entirely of buzzwords.
3. Passionate presentation, but a little too inexperienced.
4. Unions crushed and fair-trade deals averted, the delegates strode smugly back to their Bentleys.
5. The manager seemed to value being well-liked over selling paper.
6. Her facial expression was all business, but she was playing two simultaneous games of Candy Crush.
7. The account rep didn’t seem that open to the client’s constructive criticism.
8. Ever since Annie got removed from the board, her paranoia was becoming more and more evident.
9. Was in a bit too much of a hurry to leave after our meeting.
10. When I said my proposals were “a little half-baked,” they couldn’t stop grinning.
11. He had that son-of-a-board-member vibe.
12. Seemed to think ending the handshake first was like losing a game of chicken.
You might also be interested in:
9 Ways You Can Repurpose a Single Piece of Content
There’s a common saying in digital marketing that ‘content is king,’ which is very accurate. However, creating content with the required consistency for your blog or social media profiles is a challenging and time-consuming task. You’ll have to research topics, keywords, and those things that your target audience wants to hear. Thankfully, you can simplify […] Read more
Partnerships to be proud of
Dissolve for a Cause first started in 2017 with the intent to support charities and nonprofits with free stock content. Over the past 3 years, Dissolve for a Cause has had the opportunity to help a variety of organizations convey heart-warming, impactful, and creative projects. Why Stock? Stock footage and photography can either fill a […] Read more
7 Ways To Motivate Your New Film Crew
The film industry is always buzzing with new crew members, actors, technicians, etc. So, why not have an effective and unique approach on how you can motivate your crew to work and create great movies? As a filmmaker, you’ll have to dig deep into yourself, and be open to exploring other professional areas. That means […] Read more