14 Totally Datable Stock Footage Models
Above: Silly is sexy. Clip D252-2-024
What makes a good stock footage model? Likability, relatability, and looking effortlessly natural in front of a camera. What makes a totally crushworthy stock footage model? All of that, plus a certain je ne sais quoi. These clips sent us into reveries about the models’ personalities and back stories. We may be guessing just a little, but we’re probably not far from the truth.
1. High caffeine intake gives her the energy to fave all your retweets.
2. Won’t spoil the Game of Thrones finale for you because he doesn’t own a TV.
3. Can sit through a dinner party with your grad-school classmates.
4. Blushes every time someone orders “ginger beef.”
5. For the fun of helping a cryogenically defrosted person adjust to 21st-century life.
6. Shows true empathy when you complain about waxing your bikini line.
7. Is non-ironic.
8. Makes you look like the pragmatic, responsible one.
9. Would eat doughnuts at every meal.
10. Is already familiar with all the gross things your body does.
11. Can move the antique bank safe you bought at that estate sale.
12. Has a best friend who isn’t a douchebag.
13. Looks exactly like your ’80s childhood crush.
14. When he swipes right, he really means it.
You might also be interested in:
User-Generated Content, The Original Form of Media
User-generated content (UGC) has always existed in our lives, from the first picture you ever took of a fancy meal at a restaurant, to the last selfie you took during your three week trip to Europe. Who knew that the hundreds of photos and videos in your camera roll could be of use to brands […] Read more
Make your videos rain with our weather overlay tutorial. No water needed.
If you have a project full of moody shots and pouring rain ahead of you, but the weather is bright and sunny? Don’t lose hope just now, there are a lot of options of how to make it rain from the comfort of your home (assuming you have the footage or you buy it – […] Read more
People No Longer Need Sound To Consume Video Content
How many times do you look around and everyone is on their phones? The 21st century is full of people consuming content, whether it’s on the subway, at work, or in schools. In this post we explore the topic of sound in media, which people have been choosing to live without. Ditching The Sound […] Read more