14 Totally Datable Stock Footage Models
Above: Silly is sexy. Clip D252-2-024
What makes a good stock footage model? Likability, relatability, and looking effortlessly natural in front of a camera. What makes a totally crushworthy stock footage model? All of that, plus a certain je ne sais quoi. These clips sent us into reveries about the models’ personalities and back stories. We may be guessing just a little, but we’re probably not far from the truth.
1. High caffeine intake gives her the energy to fave all your retweets.
2. Won’t spoil the Game of Thrones finale for you because he doesn’t own a TV.
3. Can sit through a dinner party with your grad-school classmates.
4. Blushes every time someone orders “ginger beef.”
5. For the fun of helping a cryogenically defrosted person adjust to 21st-century life.
6. Shows true empathy when you complain about waxing your bikini line.
7. Is non-ironic.
8. Makes you look like the pragmatic, responsible one.
9. Would eat doughnuts at every meal.
10. Is already familiar with all the gross things your body does.
11. Can move the antique bank safe you bought at that estate sale.
12. Has a best friend who isn’t a douchebag.
13. Looks exactly like your ’80s childhood crush.
14. When he swipes right, he really means it.
You might also be interested in:
How To Write Captions For Your Photos
The caption of a photo can either enhance or spoil it. Below, we will: Find out what a good photo caption entails; Learn how to write the best description for your photo; Look at the worst ideas to describe visuals (what not to do). What is a Good Photo Caption Photo captions are a great […] Read more
Shooting Stock on your iPhone: Basic Tips for Better Photos
In this day and age, everyone and their grandmother owns a smartphone with a built-in camera. Ironically, as our devices get smaller their associated cameras only get better. Gone are the days where you need to haul around a bulky DSLR or be well-versed in all of the techniques behind aperture and ISO in order […] Read more
How To Start Your Photography Career In College
Starting a photography career while you are in college is a great idea. First, you are young, full of energy and enthusiasm. This is what we need on this thorny creative path. Secondly, the possibilities of the Internet and social media will be enough both for your training as a photographer and for the promotion […] Read more