14 Totally Datable Stock Footage Models
Above: Silly is sexy. Clip D252-2-024
What makes a good stock footage model? Likability, relatability, and looking effortlessly natural in front of a camera. What makes a totally crushworthy stock footage model? All of that, plus a certain je ne sais quoi. These clips sent us into reveries about the models’ personalities and back stories. We may be guessing just a little, but we’re probably not far from the truth.
1. High caffeine intake gives her the energy to fave all your retweets.
2. Won’t spoil the Game of Thrones finale for you because he doesn’t own a TV.
3. Can sit through a dinner party with your grad-school classmates.
4. Blushes every time someone orders “ginger beef.”
5. For the fun of helping a cryogenically defrosted person adjust to 21st-century life.
6. Shows true empathy when you complain about waxing your bikini line.
7. Is non-ironic.
8. Makes you look like the pragmatic, responsible one.
9. Would eat doughnuts at every meal.
10. Is already familiar with all the gross things your body does.
11. Can move the antique bank safe you bought at that estate sale.
12. Has a best friend who isn’t a douchebag.
13. Looks exactly like your ’80s childhood crush.
14. When he swipes right, he really means it.
You might also be interested in:
Are You Filmmaking on a Budget? Here’s How to Make the Most Out of Your Stock Footage
When you’re just starting out as an independent filmmaker or even a video creator, you’ll often find yourself working with a limited budget that never stretches nearly as far as you thought it was going to. This, coupled with limited access to professional video recording equipment can often lead to feeling overwhelmed and frustrated.Believe it […] Read more
Meet John Fedele
Midwest-based in the USA, I’ve been a full-time photographer for about 15 years, specializing in lifestyle advertising content. Before that, I was shooting as a hobbyist when people began to notice my work and I landed some of my first paying jobs. I always had the goal of shooting advertising, so I’ve pretty much worked […] Read more
Guest Post: Editing Tips for Music Videos
Tristan Olson is the executive producer at Venture, a Denver Video Production Company. Music videos are synonymous with stylized visuals and fast-cut editing. But, for the video production pros in charge of directing and editing them, the task can seem quite daunting — both as a creative and logistical challenge. There are creative and stylistic […] Read more