14 Totally Datable Stock Footage Models
Above: Silly is sexy. Clip D252-2-024
What makes a good stock footage model? Likability, relatability, and looking effortlessly natural in front of a camera. What makes a totally crushworthy stock footage model? All of that, plus a certain je ne sais quoi. These clips sent us into reveries about the models’ personalities and back stories. We may be guessing just a little, but we’re probably not far from the truth.
1. High caffeine intake gives her the energy to fave all your retweets.
2. Won’t spoil the Game of Thrones finale for you because he doesn’t own a TV.
3. Can sit through a dinner party with your grad-school classmates.
4. Blushes every time someone orders “ginger beef.”
5. For the fun of helping a cryogenically defrosted person adjust to 21st-century life.
6. Shows true empathy when you complain about waxing your bikini line.
7. Is non-ironic.
8. Makes you look like the pragmatic, responsible one.
9. Would eat doughnuts at every meal.
10. Is already familiar with all the gross things your body does.
11. Can move the antique bank safe you bought at that estate sale.
12. Has a best friend who isn’t a douchebag.
13. Looks exactly like your ’80s childhood crush.
14. When he swipes right, he really means it.
You might also be interested in:
Gen Z – Your New Target Audience
Generation Z is taking over the world with their TikTok videos and VSCO filters. This demographic continues to grow in stature and influence which is changing the way marketers have to think in regards to their campaigns. How To Identify Gen Z Gen Z is commonly identified as the generation of people born between 1996-2010. […] Read more
How To Keep Your Brand Feeling Fresh Online
There’s no question that the last thing you want is to have a stale brand that is one dimensional. The reality is that you want to maintain a fresh brand that offers much more to your audience than just a product. After all, you want to ensure that your brand is always keeping customers engaged. […] Read more
Meet Kamren from KS Films
Kamren Sexton is the filmmaker behind KS Films, an exclusive footage collection on Dissolve. He uses inspiration from his daily life and his various expeditions to create incredible and meaningful footage. We asked Kamren a few questions to learn more about his filmmaking background and to find out what motivates him to keep creating. What […] Read more