14 Totally Datable Stock Footage Models
Above: Silly is sexy. Clip D252-2-024
What makes a good stock footage model? Likability, relatability, and looking effortlessly natural in front of a camera. What makes a totally crushworthy stock footage model? All of that, plus a certain je ne sais quoi. These clips sent us into reveries about the models’ personalities and back stories. We may be guessing just a little, but we’re probably not far from the truth.
1. High caffeine intake gives her the energy to fave all your retweets.
2. Won’t spoil the Game of Thrones finale for you because he doesn’t own a TV.
3. Can sit through a dinner party with your grad-school classmates.
4. Blushes every time someone orders “ginger beef.”
5. For the fun of helping a cryogenically defrosted person adjust to 21st-century life.
6. Shows true empathy when you complain about waxing your bikini line.
7. Is non-ironic.
8. Makes you look like the pragmatic, responsible one.
9. Would eat doughnuts at every meal.
10. Is already familiar with all the gross things your body does.
11. Can move the antique bank safe you bought at that estate sale.
12. Has a best friend who isn’t a douchebag.
13. Looks exactly like your ’80s childhood crush.
14. When he swipes right, he really means it.
You might also be interested in:
Get Vertical Ready with Dissolve
We all know that vertical footage is on the rise, accelerating to keep up with growing demand and increased smartphone use. As mobile phones become ubiquitous, we’re constantly using them (you may even be reading this on one) to capture and share content online and with each other. Since we hold our phones vertically 94% […] Read more
Achieving the MMUUULLTTIIPPLLY effect in Adobe® After Effects™
In our latest showreel, we experimented with multiplying subjects moving together, or in sequence. As we explored this idea, we ran into a variety of common problems. From masking; separating out our subjects to multiply with clean lines and minimal background noise, to selecting our clips. We pushed our Motion Designer, Petr, to the edge […] Read more
Meet Derek Armstrong McNeill
Derek McNeill has been telling visual stories most of his life. The Seattlite first honed his eye working as a photographer in the US Air Force, then worked in advertising art direction and design. He now divides his time shooting his own documentary projects and stock footage. “After carrying around a camera kit for years, telling visual […] Read more