14 Totally Datable Stock Footage Models
Above: Silly is sexy. Clip D252-2-024
What makes a good stock footage model? Likability, relatability, and looking effortlessly natural in front of a camera. What makes a totally crushworthy stock footage model? All of that, plus a certain je ne sais quoi. These clips sent us into reveries about the models’ personalities and back stories. We may be guessing just a little, but we’re probably not far from the truth.
1. High caffeine intake gives her the energy to fave all your retweets.
2. Won’t spoil the Game of Thrones finale for you because he doesn’t own a TV.
3. Can sit through a dinner party with your grad-school classmates.
4. Blushes every time someone orders “ginger beef.”
5. For the fun of helping a cryogenically defrosted person adjust to 21st-century life.
6. Shows true empathy when you complain about waxing your bikini line.
7. Is non-ironic.
8. Makes you look like the pragmatic, responsible one.
9. Would eat doughnuts at every meal.
10. Is already familiar with all the gross things your body does.
11. Can move the antique bank safe you bought at that estate sale.
12. Has a best friend who isn’t a douchebag.
13. Looks exactly like your ’80s childhood crush.
14. When he swipes right, he really means it.
You might also be interested in:
Meet Ryan Blaske
Keep your eyes open and your camera ready My name is Ryan Blaske and I’m a full-time freelance videographer from the American Midwest. Growing up in the Midwest, there are not always as many opportunities as you might find in the big city — so we tend to make our own opportunities and work with […] Read more
Meet Guy Bauer
Guy Bauer is the protagonist behind Guy Bauer Productions: a Chicago-based studio — and Dissolve contributor — that dedicates its days to producing branded content, brand anthems, mini-documentaries, and commercials. We asked Guy to share some insight about his work, his gear, and his philosophy. What’s your favourite kind of work? What’s your favourite thing […] Read more
How to create a Doodle Dissolve transition with RoughAnimator
We challenged ourselves to find a way to use color to transition between two totally different clips. By connecting the clips with doodles, the end result is a powerful and playful visual. By drawing on the actual video with a pencil the transition became all about the creative approach to the connection – resulting […] Read more