12 Stock Footage Businesspeople We Don’t Completely Trust
Above: Dodgy dude. Clip D617-8-116
Career success in business depends not just on education, determination, and connections, it depends on character. Do you give it 110%, 24-7? Does your behavior reflect the deepest brand values of your company? Why are you looking at me like that? What’s that in your hand? You’re making me very uncomfortable. Surely there’s some way we can work this out …
1. He kept tenting his fingers whenever I mentioned my life insurance policy.
2. It was a conversation composed entirely of buzzwords.
3. Passionate presentation, but a little too inexperienced.
4. Unions crushed and fair-trade deals averted, the delegates strode smugly back to their Bentleys.
5. The manager seemed to value being well-liked over selling paper.
6. Her facial expression was all business, but she was playing two simultaneous games of Candy Crush.
7. The account rep didn’t seem that open to the client’s constructive criticism.
8. Ever since Annie got removed from the board, her paranoia was becoming more and more evident.
9. Was in a bit too much of a hurry to leave after our meeting.
10. When I said my proposals were “a little half-baked,” they couldn’t stop grinning.
11. He had that son-of-a-board-member vibe.
12. Seemed to think ending the handshake first was like losing a game of chicken.
You might also be interested in:
Filmmaking: 6 Things You Need to Know Before Filming a Music Video
The sky is the limit when directing and filming a music video. As it happens, there are no direct and strict rules when creating one. However, there is a template. And this template has been found to be very useful in recent times. While the common template has become the most apparent outline that most […] Read more
6 Creative Ways Marketers Can Use Stock Videos
Video is now a critical component that forward-thinking brands use. According to Content Marketing Institute’s annual Benchmarks, Budgets and Trends report, brands have produced more video content than text and image content. This also helped marketers deliver 34% higher conversion rates. But there’s more than just the competition fueling the demand for more video. People […] Read more
How to create 3D scribble transitions with RoughAnimator
Watch Everyday, Scribbled; following up on our Doodle Dissolve tutorial, we have created an alternate way of expanding creativity and complementing the use of our clips. We wanted to step it up a notch and introduce the dynamic element of 3D into this process to further enhance the transition from clip to clip. 1. Choosing […] Read more