12 Stock Footage Businesspeople We Don’t Completely Trust
Above: Dodgy dude. Clip D617-8-116
Career success in business depends not just on education, determination, and connections, it depends on character. Do you give it 110%, 24-7? Does your behavior reflect the deepest brand values of your company? Why are you looking at me like that? What’s that in your hand? You’re making me very uncomfortable. Surely there’s some way we can work this out …
1. He kept tenting his fingers whenever I mentioned my life insurance policy.
2. It was a conversation composed entirely of buzzwords.
3. Passionate presentation, but a little too inexperienced.
4. Unions crushed and fair-trade deals averted, the delegates strode smugly back to their Bentleys.
5. The manager seemed to value being well-liked over selling paper.
6. Her facial expression was all business, but she was playing two simultaneous games of Candy Crush.
7. The account rep didn’t seem that open to the client’s constructive criticism.
8. Ever since Annie got removed from the board, her paranoia was becoming more and more evident.
9. Was in a bit too much of a hurry to leave after our meeting.
10. When I said my proposals were “a little half-baked,” they couldn’t stop grinning.
11. He had that son-of-a-board-member vibe.
12. Seemed to think ending the handshake first was like losing a game of chicken.
You might also be interested in:
How to create a Doodle Dissolve transition with RoughAnimator
We challenged ourselves to find a way to use color to transition between two totally different clips. By connecting the clips with doodles, the end result is a powerful and playful visual. By drawing on the actual video with a pencil the transition became all about the creative approach to the connection – resulting […] Read more
7 Filmmaking Trends We Spotted at Sundance 2019
Our Art Director Sara Jean Hughes shares some filmmaking trends she spotted at the 2019 Sundance Film Festival last week. Films About Adolescence After Eighth Grade swept awards season following its Sundance debut in 2018, there were many films this year that chronicled the nature of growing up. These included Big Time Adolescence, Share, […] Read more
Contributor guest post; Meet Gene Sung
Hello, my name is Gene and I’m an LA-based DP and Director. Dissolve very kindly let me write a blog post on some of my projects, so here it is. The first clip above is my Demo Reel, I DP’d pretty much all of it and directed a fair bit. Of course, like many […] Read more