12 Stock Footage Businesspeople We Don’t Completely Trust
Above: Dodgy dude. Clip D617-8-116
Career success in business depends not just on education, determination, and connections, it depends on character. Do you give it 110%, 24-7? Does your behavior reflect the deepest brand values of your company? Why are you looking at me like that? What’s that in your hand? You’re making me very uncomfortable. Surely there’s some way we can work this out …
1. He kept tenting his fingers whenever I mentioned my life insurance policy.
2. It was a conversation composed entirely of buzzwords.
3. Passionate presentation, but a little too inexperienced.
4. Unions crushed and fair-trade deals averted, the delegates strode smugly back to their Bentleys.
5. The manager seemed to value being well-liked over selling paper.
6. Her facial expression was all business, but she was playing two simultaneous games of Candy Crush.
7. The account rep didn’t seem that open to the client’s constructive criticism.
8. Ever since Annie got removed from the board, her paranoia was becoming more and more evident.
9. Was in a bit too much of a hurry to leave after our meeting.
10. When I said my proposals were “a little half-baked,” they couldn’t stop grinning.
11. He had that son-of-a-board-member vibe.
12. Seemed to think ending the handshake first was like losing a game of chicken.
You might also be interested in:
10 Best Animation Softwares Every Beginner Should Know
Getting started in animation is a double-edged sword. On the one hand, it’s an incredibly beautiful and exciting time where the realms of creativity hover at the edges of your fingertips. On the other hand, it’s hard work, and it’s going to take a lot of practice. All that being said, you need the right […] Read more
5 Tips for Naming your Photography or Film Business
Finding the perfect name for your photography or film business is no easy feat. It needs to be catchy enough that it is memorable and stands out from the crowd, but common enough that it can be easily understood. There is also branding to consider and ensuring your chosen name aligns with your overall image. […] Read more
Why Stock Content is Crucial in a Pandemic
Reflect, react, respond. That’s what companies have raced to do ever since the rise of the COVID-19 pandemic. According to the Interactive Bureau, 74% of media buyers, planners, and brands say that the Coronavirus will have a bigger impact on advertising than the 2008 financial crisis. It is obvious that the messaging has changed, but […] Read more