12 Stock Footage Businesspeople We Don’t Completely Trust
Above: Dodgy dude. Clip D617-8-116
Career success in business depends not just on education, determination, and connections, it depends on character. Do you give it 110%, 24-7? Does your behavior reflect the deepest brand values of your company? Why are you looking at me like that? What’s that in your hand? You’re making me very uncomfortable. Surely there’s some way we can work this out …
1. He kept tenting his fingers whenever I mentioned my life insurance policy.
2. It was a conversation composed entirely of buzzwords.
3. Passionate presentation, but a little too inexperienced.
4. Unions crushed and fair-trade deals averted, the delegates strode smugly back to their Bentleys.
5. The manager seemed to value being well-liked over selling paper.
6. Her facial expression was all business, but she was playing two simultaneous games of Candy Crush.
7. The account rep didn’t seem that open to the client’s constructive criticism.
8. Ever since Annie got removed from the board, her paranoia was becoming more and more evident.
9. Was in a bit too much of a hurry to leave after our meeting.
10. When I said my proposals were “a little half-baked,” they couldn’t stop grinning.
11. He had that son-of-a-board-member vibe.
12. Seemed to think ending the handshake first was like losing a game of chicken.
You might also be interested in:
Meet John Fedele
Midwest-based in the USA, I’ve been a full-time photographer for about 15 years, specializing in lifestyle advertising content. Before that, I was shooting as a hobbyist when people began to notice my work and I landed some of my first paying jobs. I always had the goal of shooting advertising, so I’ve pretty much worked […] Read more
Guest Post: Editing Tips for Music Videos
Tristan Olson is the executive producer at Venture, a Denver Video Production Company. Music videos are synonymous with stylized visuals and fast-cut editing. But, for the video production pros in charge of directing and editing them, the task can seem quite daunting — both as a creative and logistical challenge. There are creative and stylistic decisions […] Read more
Content-Aware Fill tutorial
Make Dissolve footage even better with Content-Aware Fill Ever found a stock footage clip that was almost perfect? A killer skyline view, with one gloomy cloud rolling through. Or an iconic tourism mecca ruined by, well, tourists. Help is here.Content-Aware Fill is a new feature in Adobe After Effects that makes it easy to erase unwanted […] Read more