12 Stock Footage Businesspeople We Don’t Completely Trust
Above: Dodgy dude. Clip D617-8-116
Career success in business depends not just on education, determination, and connections, it depends on character. Do you give it 110%, 24-7? Does your behavior reflect the deepest brand values of your company? Why are you looking at me like that? What’s that in your hand? You’re making me very uncomfortable. Surely there’s some way we can work this out …
1. He kept tenting his fingers whenever I mentioned my life insurance policy.
2. It was a conversation composed entirely of buzzwords.
3. Passionate presentation, but a little too inexperienced.
4. Unions crushed and fair-trade deals averted, the delegates strode smugly back to their Bentleys.
5. The manager seemed to value being well-liked over selling paper.
6. Her facial expression was all business, but she was playing two simultaneous games of Candy Crush.
7. The account rep didn’t seem that open to the client’s constructive criticism.
8. Ever since Annie got removed from the board, her paranoia was becoming more and more evident.
9. Was in a bit too much of a hurry to leave after our meeting.
10. When I said my proposals were “a little half-baked,” they couldn’t stop grinning.
11. He had that son-of-a-board-member vibe.
12. Seemed to think ending the handshake first was like losing a game of chicken.
You might also be interested in:
Gen Z – Your New Target Audience
Generation Z is taking over the world with their TikTok videos and VSCO filters. This demographic continues to grow in stature and influence which is changing the way marketers have to think in regards to their campaigns. How To Identify Gen Z Gen Z is commonly identified as the generation of people born between 1996-2010. […] Read more
How To Keep Your Brand Feeling Fresh Online
There’s no question that the last thing you want is to have a stale brand that is one dimensional. The reality is that you want to maintain a fresh brand that offers much more to your audience than just a product. After all, you want to ensure that your brand is always keeping customers engaged. […] Read more
Meet Kamren from KS Films
Kamren Sexton is the filmmaker behind KS Films, an exclusive footage collection on Dissolve. He uses inspiration from his daily life and his various expeditions to create incredible and meaningful footage. We asked Kamren a few questions to learn more about his filmmaking background and to find out what motivates him to keep creating. What […] Read more