Go for drama with Universe CrumplePop
Our latest reel, Depths, Charged, is full of drama. That’s thanks in part to the CrumplePop Noir Moderne effect, available for free download from Red Giant Universe.
You will need:
- Download CrumplePop from Red Giant Universe.
- Insert the footage you’d like to grade into your Premiere timeline. (click image to enlarge)
- In the Effects palette, choose Video Effects > Universe CrumplePop > Noir Moderne.
- Drag the Noir Moderne effect onto your footage.
- The effect will appear in the Effect Controls palette. Play with the settings until you get the desired look.
To get started with other plug-ins from Universe, check out the Red Giant tutorials.
Meet John Fedele
Midwest-based in the USA, I’ve been a full-time photographer for about 15 years, specializing in lifestyle advertising content. Before that, I was shooting as a hobbyist when people began to notice my work and I landed some of my first paying jobs. I always had the goal of shooting advertising, so I’ve pretty much worked […] Read more
Guest Post: Editing Tips for Music Videos
Tristan Olson is the executive producer at Venture, a Denver Video Production Company. Music videos are synonymous with stylized visuals and fast-cut editing. But, for the video production pros in charge of directing and editing them, the task can seem quite daunting — both as a creative and logistical challenge. There are creative and stylistic decisions […] Read more
Content-Aware Fill tutorial
Make Dissolve footage even better with Content-Aware Fill Ever found a stock footage clip that was almost perfect? A killer skyline view, with one gloomy cloud rolling through. Or an iconic tourism mecca ruined by, well, tourists. Help is here.Content-Aware Fill is a new feature in Adobe After Effects that makes it easy to erase unwanted […] Read more