14 Totally Datable Stock Footage Models
Above: Silly is sexy. Clip D252-2-024
What makes a good stock footage model? Likability, relatability, and looking effortlessly natural in front of a camera. What makes a totally crushworthy stock footage model? All of that, plus a certain je ne sais quoi. These clips sent us into reveries about the models’ personalities and back stories. We may be guessing just a little, but we’re probably not far from the truth.
1. High caffeine intake gives her the energy to fave all your retweets.
2. Won’t spoil the Game of Thrones finale for you because he doesn’t own a TV.
3. Can sit through a dinner party with your grad-school classmates.
4. Blushes every time someone orders “ginger beef.”
5. For the fun of helping a cryogenically defrosted person adjust to 21st-century life.
6. Shows true empathy when you complain about waxing your bikini line.
7. Is non-ironic.
8. Makes you look like the pragmatic, responsible one.
9. Would eat doughnuts at every meal.
10. Is already familiar with all the gross things your body does.
11. Can move the antique bank safe you bought at that estate sale.
12. Has a best friend who isn’t a douchebag.
13. Looks exactly like your ’80s childhood crush.
14. When he swipes right, he really means it.
You might also be interested in:
9 Ways You Can Repurpose a Single Piece of Content
There’s a common saying in digital marketing that ‘content is king,’ which is very accurate. However, creating content with the required consistency for your blog or social media profiles is a challenging and time-consuming task. You’ll have to research topics, keywords, and those things that your target audience wants to hear. Thankfully, you can simplify […] Read more
Partnerships to be proud of
Dissolve for a Cause first started in 2017 with the intent to support charities and nonprofits with free stock content. Over the past 3 years, Dissolve for a Cause has had the opportunity to help a variety of organizations convey heart-warming, impactful, and creative projects. Why Stock? Stock footage and photography can either fill a […] Read more
7 Ways To Motivate Your New Film Crew
The film industry is always buzzing with new crew members, actors, technicians, etc. So, why not have an effective and unique approach on how you can motivate your crew to work and create great movies? As a filmmaker, you’ll have to dig deep into yourself, and be open to exploring other professional areas. That means […] Read more