14 Totally Datable Stock Footage Models
Above: Silly is sexy. Clip D252-2-024
What makes a good stock footage model? Likability, relatability, and looking effortlessly natural in front of a camera. What makes a totally crushworthy stock footage model? All of that, plus a certain je ne sais quoi. These clips sent us into reveries about the models’ personalities and back stories. We may be guessing just a little, but we’re probably not far from the truth.
1. High caffeine intake gives her the energy to fave all your retweets.
2. Won’t spoil the Game of Thrones finale for you because he doesn’t own a TV.
3. Can sit through a dinner party with your grad-school classmates.
4. Blushes every time someone orders “ginger beef.”
5. For the fun of helping a cryogenically defrosted person adjust to 21st-century life.
6. Shows true empathy when you complain about waxing your bikini line.
7. Is non-ironic.
8. Makes you look like the pragmatic, responsible one.
9. Would eat doughnuts at every meal.
10. Is already familiar with all the gross things your body does.
11. Can move the antique bank safe you bought at that estate sale.
12. Has a best friend who isn’t a douchebag.
13. Looks exactly like your ’80s childhood crush.
14. When he swipes right, he really means it.
You might also be interested in:
How to create a Doodle Dissolve transition with RoughAnimator
We challenged ourselves to find a way to use color to transition between two totally different clips. By connecting the clips with doodles, the end result is a powerful and playful visual. By drawing on the actual video with a pencil the transition became all about the creative approach to the connection – resulting […] Read more
7 Filmmaking Trends We Spotted at Sundance 2019
Our Art Director Sara Jean Hughes shares some filmmaking trends she spotted at the 2019 Sundance Film Festival last week. Films About Adolescence After Eighth Grade swept awards season following its Sundance debut in 2018, there were many films this year that chronicled the nature of growing up. These included Big Time Adolescence, Share, […] Read more
Contributor guest post; Meet Gene Sung
Hello, my name is Gene and I’m an LA-based DP and Director. Dissolve very kindly let me write a blog post on some of my projects, so here it is. The first clip above is my Demo Reel, I DP’d pretty much all of it and directed a fair bit. Of course, like many […] Read more