Go for drama with Universe CrumplePop
Our latest reel, Depths, Charged, is full of drama. That’s thanks in part to the CrumplePop Noir Moderne effect, available for free download from Red Giant Universe.
You will need:
- Download CrumplePop from Red Giant Universe.
- Insert the footage you’d like to grade into your Premiere timeline. (click image to enlarge)
- In the Effects palette, choose Video Effects > Universe CrumplePop > Noir Moderne.
- Drag the Noir Moderne effect onto your footage.
- The effect will appear in the Effect Controls palette. Play with the settings until you get the desired look.
To get started with other plug-ins from Universe, check out the Red Giant tutorials.
Guest Post: Are You Filmmaking on a Budget? Here’s How to Make the Most Out of Your Stock Footage
When you’re just starting out as an independent filmmaker or even a video creator, you’ll often find yourself working with a limited budget that never stretches nearly as far as you thought it was going to. This, coupled with limited access to professional video recording equipment can often lead to feeling overwhelmed and frustrated.Believe it […] Read more
Meet John Fedele
Midwest-based in the USA, I’ve been a full-time photographer for about 15 years, specializing in lifestyle advertising content. Before that, I was shooting as a hobbyist when people began to notice my work and I landed some of my first paying jobs. I always had the goal of shooting advertising, so I’ve pretty much worked […] Read more
Guest Post: Editing Tips for Music Videos
Tristan Olson is the executive producer at Venture, a Denver Video Production Company. Music videos are synonymous with stylized visuals and fast-cut editing. But, for the video production pros in charge of directing and editing them, the task can seem quite daunting — both as a creative and logistical challenge. There are creative and stylistic […] Read more